We collect information on or through this site that can personally identify you only when you voluntarily offer it. For example, we collect personally identifiable information to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, to mail e-newsletters and to contact winners of contests and promotions.
Information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying such person.
Sensitive Personal Data or Information
Personal Information, which consists of information relating to:
- Password; Emails; Phone; Device Details etc….Any of the information received under any of the above Clauses by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third -party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- In general, the visitors to the Application can access the Application’s home page and browse some areas of the Application, without disclosing any Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- However, the Company tracks information provided by visitor’s browser, including the website/ hyperlink the visitor came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser used and other information that does not personally identify any visitor of the Application. This may include installation of cookies and collection of other session data.
- In addition, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising and promotional purposes.
Use and Processing of data/ information
- Dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities.
- Responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding our products.
- Notifying you about our new products and sending you important information regarding our products.
- Assigning orders to the dealers, generation of invoice and making payments to the dealers.
- Creating of a user account on the Application.
- Legitimate business purposes
- Responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- Your data/ information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information changes, you may correct or delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change wherever possible or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We will make good faith efforts to make the requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we may, at our sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the services, products and the Application to you.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services or wish to withdraw your consent, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and as needed to provide you the services.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
- We do not sell or rent any Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information).
- We may disclose/ transfer your Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) to our partners, associates, service providers, dealers, sellers and third parties as necessary or appropriate:
- The Company may also disclose or transfer the Sensitive Personal Data or Information, to another third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of the Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use such Sensitive Personal Data or Information
Information provider’s rights in relation to their Sensitive Personal Data or Information collected by the Company
- You may write to us at email@example.com to access, review, modify or correct your Sensitive Personal Data or Information or withdraw your consent to provide Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information may not be corrected or is prohibited to be modified as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings.
Security Practices and Procedures
- We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the IT Act, and read with SPDI Rules, to safeguard and protect your Sensitive Personal Data or Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your information shared with you and us will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless we have been grossly and wilfully negligent.
- We may enter into agreement(s) with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are needed for the Application to work. They include, for example, the cookies that keep track of whether a visitor is logged in to the Application.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These let us recognise and count how many visitors we receive, and how they move around our Application. This helps us improve the Application, for example, so users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Targeting cookies: These record your visit to our Application, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Application and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Any disputes arising out of the above shall be subject to court of New Delhi jurisdiction only.